A twenty-plus year art director, Juanita Dix has been producing books and working in the publishing field since the beginning of her career. She met Sue Collier some years ago and has been creating covers and interior layouts for Self-Publishing Resources ever since. Juanita is a graduate of Rocky Mountain School of Art where she studied and attained an Associates degree in commercial art. She has the ability to seize a concept and produce superlative work that looks as if she has been in the mind of the author. Add to that her professionalism and strong work ethic and you have one gem of a designer.
- Sue Collier
- Juanita Dix
- Kate Fries
- Why Us?
- More Information – Contact Us
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly ezine Websites, Wisdom, & Whimsy, and download “JUMP START YOUR BLOG IN 28 DAYS: Blogging Checklist for Authors & Self-Publishers” absolutely free!
What Sue is Doing:
- Tips for DIY Kindle authors http://bit.ly/gjXY5g via @thecreativepenn #selfpublishing #authors 2011-04-15
- Ebook sales explode in Feb as other segments sink http://bit.ly/iguj29 via @PublishersWeekly 2011-04-15
- 27 ways to promote your book before u write it, before u launch it, & after u publish it http://bit.ly/dMpTxg #bookmarket #selfpublishing 2011-04-15
- @SteveCThomas Excellent! I admit--I've been hanging on to that quote for a while, just to post today. =) 2011-04-15
- The only imaginative fiction being written today is income tax returns. ~Herman Wouk 2011-04-15
- More updates...